The Coalition for the Human Rights of Unparented Children is a broad coalition of child human rights experts and organizations who advocate for children’s most fundamental need, and most basic human right: to grow up in loving, nurturing families, with committed parents capable of providing unconditional love on an ongoing basis.
We are working to give voice to the many millions of unparented children growing up in institutions, and in other situations in which they are denied true parental care. We seek to increase awareness of the human rights violations suffered by the most vulnerable human group on the planet: unparented children. These violations include subjecting children to destructive institutional conditions, and creating unnecessary barriers to domestic and international adoption.
- Sign the petition to support proposed legislation on our Coalition for the Human Rights of Unparented Children website.
- Read our Child’s Right to Family Mission Statement.
- See who has signed on to our Child’s Right to Family Mission Statement.
- Add your name to our Child’s Right to Family Mission Statement.
- Add your name to our International Adoption Policy Statement through Our Campaign to Support Child Rights and International Adoption.
- Join our ACT for Adoption listserv.